Looking for stuff:

Playaa

(edited)

I'm looking for old collections of Magic the Gathering cards. You're all geeks...I know you've played...sell me your old cards you don't use anymore.

I'm also looking for some books. Looking for the first book in the Fallon Bloodline trilogy written by Robert Jordan (as Reagan O'Neal) in hardcover and I'm also looking for any Conan books written by Robert Jordan in hardcover.

who's got the stuff I need.

also I'm looking for a nice 64mb PCI graphics card that is good for gaming. I am going to start playing Neverwinter Nights again but my father's pc is a Dell with no AGP slot (so my card won't work in it). I just need some old GeForce or Radeon with at least 64mb to make the game look good enough to play.

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

Sigh... I used to play magic quite a bit long ago in a galaxy far far away. All those cards are at my parents house. I will take a look at em. Dunno if there is anything there that you would really want but would let em go at a very reasonable price. Would you want the highlights of what I have if I take a look at em? Looking for anything in particular?

Well Playaa I have a boatload of em at my parents house and have not even looked at em in years and years. Will be going back there to get rid of old stuff in a few weeks, I will pull em aside and box em up. I will PM you when I get a better look at em and we can work out a price. If you can convince me that you are honest, are going to use them and not intentionally resell em, I will probably let you have em for next to nothing. Let you know in a few weeks if you are still interested.

most likely I'll be giving alot of them away :P

usually when someone tells me they "used to play and have alot of old cards at my parents house" it means 1 of 2 things.

1) they have alot of old cards that are really easy to get ahold of. If this is the case, I keep what I need and give the rest away to little kids at my shop (I have probably someone around 60-70,000 Magic cards sitting in my house...I don't need alot more).

2) they have alot of old cards that are really hard to get ahold of. Usually when this happens...I end up not getting the cards because I can't afford the prices the people want. :D

the only reason I'm looking for old Magic collections is because I also "used to play" way back in the day...but then one day my rare binder and deckboxes (between them they held every good card I owned) got stolen so I just gave away my entire collection. I've since restarted playing and have plenty of the new cards, but still need alot of the old cards I used to own.

So yeah, when you get a chance, find out what you have and get back to me with a price. If anything, I can at least garauntee they'll find a good home with some kids who will definitely appreciate them.

• 4 weeks later...