any favorites for the world series?

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

which 2 teams do you thin k will make it to the world series and who will win???

mine r.....yankees vs.dimondbacks (like last year) but this itme the yankees will won them like i own u guys in c-s hahahaha :D

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

Don't get y3r hopes up for a World Series... August 30th... 'nuff said.

Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guest SuicidalSpirit
Guests

twins versus the expo's, battle of the contracties :P

Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guest Sacr3dSymbolZ
Guests

If you and your team would have stoped the yankee b4 they got al the money it would not be a problem!!

Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guest SiLvEr BuLLeT
Guests

yo sacred u aint livin in new york i do so u cant be a fan of yanks (unless ur a frontrunner)

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

THE BRAVES, this year the Braves have the best team in basball, it is probably better than all other yeankees teams of this decade.. They have great hitting and speed and two clutch hitters, Gary Sheffield and Chipper Jones, who will hit game winning homers if they need to, but prolly not cause the Braves got Glavine and Maddux,two of the best pitchers in the league and Smoltz as a closer, the best closer in the league, with some of the best middle men like Remlinger and Lopez, and a bunch of other awesome starting pitchers. So they will win he world series if they have one.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Not sure what the deal with the strike thing, but we all know who is going to lose the World Series: the fans. I mean, come on. Now that we've seen baseball for what it really is (a bunch of greedy hacks) I think its kind of ruined the charm of America's Pasttime. On that note, I think the World Series winner will be the NFL, who, with or without baseball, will still be getting better ratings.

Go Nines!

NberUewb