Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Batman

Me and the wife saw it at the drive-in lastnight it had some pretty funny parts in it, but it wasnt great.. The second movie was Little Man with the Wayans Brothers in it, that was terrible.. So for 12 bucks the 2 movies were ok, both were short so we got out of there at 12:30, a few weeks ago we saw Superman Returns and Pirates of the Caribbean in the same night at the same drive-in and didnt get out till 3am!!

The funny thing is, the drive-in where I live is out in the country WAY past where LostOften works and he works in hicksville.. But the movie was packed with Nascar people, it was almost more fun watching the people than the movie.. LOL

Me and the wife saw it at the drive-in lastnight it had some pretty funny parts in it, but it wasnt great.. The second movie was Little Man with the Wayans Brothers in it, that was terrible.. So for 12 bucks the 2 movies were ok, both were short so we got out of there at 12:30, a few weeks ago we saw Superman Returns and Pirates of the Caribbean in the same night at the same drive-in and didnt get out till 3am!!

The funny thing is, the drive-in where I live is out in the country WAY past where LostOften works and he works in hicksville.. But the movie was packed with Nascar people, it was almost more fun watching the people than the movie.. LOL

I was expecting a bit more from this. Yeah it was funny, but it was not halarious.

(edited)

There were alot of funny parts, but its the kind of movie that you need to watch several times so you can remember them all.. So I guess you could say the funny parts arnt very memerable..

I love his kids, I love him talking about Baby Jesus, him talking about being a "nice crack dealer".. All the parts with his dad were funny, "I called the cops and told them you had a bag of cocain taped under your car"... Him during his driving test was funny when the cougar pops up from the back seat and he starts yelling at it.. When he starts making out with the chick at the bar and tells everyone to "Look away, your gonna hear some animal noises and stuff"... and so on and so on..

Edited by Batman