Banned =/

Guest Nirvana

Guest Nirvana
Guest Nirvana
Guest Nirvana
Guests

Hi, I play on the West server a lot. My name is tape.nirvana (in weird characters). I let my friend use my other steam acct, his name was f0bbit. It was his first time playing CS in a while, and he's never plaeyd source and so I let him use my acct (because he doenst have a source acct)...

Well, he didnt know it was a FF server. I dont know exactly what happened, because it was so sudden, but I think he shot an admin whitey ford I think... and he got banned. This was August 8th, sometime around 8 o clock PST. Well, I know what he did was wrong, because he shot a teammate on a FF server, but he didnt even know. I just think he should have gotten a warning or something first, or at least just gotten kicked, not banned. I apologize for his actions, but I really think he shouldve at least gotten a warning first. I think if he had shot another teammate, the admin would have given him a warning, but because he shot an admin, he was banned.

The steam acct is STEAM_0:0:7853551.

If it can get unbanned that would be great. I just hope you guys understand that he didnt know it was FF, and he wouldnt have done it if he knew. Whitey told me to post here after I asked him to unban fobbit. Thanks.

Guest Nirvana
Guest Nirvana
Guest Nirvana
Guests
The banning admin will be with you shortly, thanks for posting up.

Thank you, I'll be waiting =)

i banned him, it was on dust 2, i came into the b site. i was shot by ff. then i said something over the mic to stop or what not. he stopped then walked up to me and fired 3 or 4 burst into me. which was enough to not only kill me but to have him auto slayed.Know wouldnt have been a big deal but he walked up to me as i said over the mic b is clear, so our team could come plant then i get blasted over and over again. so i banned him. now you are saying i shoulda warned him, i did over the mic when he initially stopped, then decided to do it again until i was dead. i felt like he was testing me like little kids do to there parents. this is why i did what i did. i am usually a very laid back admin but some things i dont take lightly.

i am at work all day so i cant unban right this second. sorry i work in san antonio on a military base and i game at home in austin. i will try to have this fixed as soon as i can make it home unless another admin wants to unban for me.

now nirvana i told you in game but now you know before you let your friends use your stuff and you bring them on a server which i know that you are already aware of the rules. try to give them a quick rundown of what is expected.

same thing as if you let them borrow your clothes our shoes, you probably would say hey man dont mess up my stuff. maybe this makes sense or maybe i am just weird.

i will fix it when i get back to austin or maybe you can make a sweet post asking another admin to help you out. but i can tell you it has to be really sweet and loving or they wont do it for you.

Guest Nirvana
Guest Nirvana
Guest Nirvana
Guests
(edited)
Nir please read and post up you will agree and will follow our standards: Link:

http://www.gamrs.co/htmlgc/joingcstandards.shtml

Yeah, I just read this, and I told him to look at it too. He told me he was sorry for FFing... and he understands your rules. Sorry again.

F0b B0 10u5: i dont think heard him

F0b B0 10u5: this is what I heard

F0b B0 10u5: "Stop shooting me stupid"

F0b B0 10u5: I dind't hear anything about FF

F0b B0 10u5: seriously i had no idea it was FF until it sed he died

That's what he said to me about the warning btw, so he dindt he didnt nkow it was ff on, I guess he just thought that the guy was annoyed with being shot at. However, he still said he was sorry for TKing...

Edited by Nirvana