Just Cause

Leveller

Anyone else been following this, looks like a good cross between GTA, Farcry and Mercenaries.

It's next on my 360 "to buy" list, comes out end of September.

Just Cause

Next? What about...enchanded arms (jrpg), saints row (oh maybe you're not into that), Test Drive Unlimited (gonna be sweet), and TimeShift?

But yeah...Just Cause is a definite buy...the trailer was awesome!

Oh btw dl texas hold'em now cause it's free until friday

There are playable demo's of both Just Cause and Test Drive up on live at the moment, downloaded both yesterday.

The Test Drive one didn't really do much for me, I didn't like the way the vehicle's handled or that you could hit another car at 120mph and sustain no damage. I also thought it was cheap that not only was the demo very limited in terms of how much of the island you could drive, but ........ it had a 1 hour limit and that 1 hour limit expired the second you left the demo, regardless of whether you'd only been playing it for 5/10/20 minutes etc. That's gunna be a no go for me.

Just Cause however, looks great, plays great etc.

Saint's Row looks like it could be the GTA alternative for the xbox, and if it wasn't for the fact that I play in the living room with both my 8 and 2 year old around, I have enough issues not cursing at games at times, without having the game doing it.

Tiger Woods 2007 will also be a must have, 2006 seemed too much like a quick port to the 360 for my liking, and 07 comes with 12 courses rather than the 6 available on 06.

I'll probably end up getting Lego Star Wars for my 8 year old to have something to do, and I don't want to forget Gears of War or COD3 (although I'll probably get that for the PC).

Yeah I was really disappointed with the handling in Test Drive, then I found that you could change the sensitivity of the stick...so I lowered it almost all the way and voila! It's back in my books now for sure, especially with the online which is crazy! (I don't know if you noticed while you were playing but there are other people driving around at the same time, I kept backing into this one guy who then just followed me around honking...) But damage models would make it perfect (gotta wait for forza 2)

Just cause will be phenominal...however I noticed that they made it for xbox as well, and the screenshots don't differ much, so it really isn't showing off the 360 hardware as much as it probably could, regardless it looks amazing when you're driving the boat into the sunset!

Saints Row will become my new addiction this week, it's too bad you won't be playing it as well lev, but I agree if you have 18- anywhere near your 360, that game should not be in it...

I'm kind of upset with EA right now. They seem to be just porting the Xbox/PS2 versions of their games to the 360 instead of actually using the hardware to their advantage...I'm not sure I'm ready to spend money on TW07 while it's still just a Xbox port...

Also out this week is Enchanted Arms, a japanese RPG which should be great, I know you play Oblivion so you might be interested Lev...that is if you're finished Oblivion yet...