best horror movie

shep48

The Exorcist (The original)

I think that movie still holds up well today...just imagine how scary that must have been back when it was released...there had never been anything like it up to that point.

<barfs pea soup on shep>

• 2 weeks later...
The Exorcist (The original)

I think that movie still holds up well today...just imagine how scary that must have been back when it was released...there had never been anything like it up to that point.

<barfs pea soup on shep>

erm, i only watched it once with a bunch of friends. and i remember laughing for the whole duration of the movie and afterwards i couldn't laugh any more cause my laughing muscles were too tired

It may sound stupid but 'Blair witch' has resulted in the most scaredness (yeah that may not be a word) for me. Not because it was all that scary in the theatre or at home... but because so much of the footage looks exactly how it looks when you walk around near my cabin at night with a flashlight. And when I saw the movie for the first time the basement layout in that house at the end looked exactly like the layout of the basement in the house I was renting. Creeped me out.

It may sound stupid but 'Blair witch' has resulted in the most scaredness (yeah that may not be a word) for me. Not because it was all that scary in the theatre or at home... but because so much of the footage looks exactly how it looks when you walk around near my cabin at night with a flashlight. And when I saw the movie for the first time the basement layout in that house at the end looked exactly like the layout of the basement in the house I was renting. Creeped me out.

+1