GreenTea banned again ! for hacking.....

GreenTea

Hey wassup gc.

This is coldhands, once again I was banned from your West server. And the reason because my gf who lives with me decided to play on my account. As she was playing, she said she got tked, and so the next round she couldnt resist on shooting the person who tk'ed her. So Im thinking that is why my account was banned from your West server. Sorry for the trouble again. If you can un-ban me again, it would be nice to pub it up again. The name was under "G fulltilt<bakasama>" i think. Steam id: 0:0:313621

-GreenTea-

:unsure:

so why is hacking in the title?

yeh, there was a cat fight going on. i'm not sure who started it, but G Fulltilt definitely tried to finish it, even after a warning, a mute, and a slap. totally killed the atmosphere of the server. since this is an "again" request, take the day off and spend it with your gf. i'll unban you tomorrow.

ok thanks alot !!! ill be waiting till tomorrow den. And why the title, because it grabs ppl attention so they can read this post :luxhello:

-greentea-

No need to add that to the title. Because the only people that need to read it are the admins. And most if not all check this forum frequently. Especially when they've been on a "ban binge". :peace: