Going to see Tool on Saturday!

farmerisme

enjoy ;)

my friends just saw them outside of sacramento. said they played like 4 from each cd (dunno about opiate), and only a couple from the new disc. said it was a great show. floor will be killer!

I have been watching their play lists from their shows so far this tour... other than one tour date where maynard got hit with a water bottle and stopped singing for awhile they have been pretty constant. I am a big fan but have not seen them since... 97 or so. Whenever the Aenima tour happened.

Set list if I remember it right... might have missed one but don't think so.

Stinkfist

The Pot

Forty Six & 2

Jambi

Schism

Lost Keys

Rosetta Stoned

Wings For Marie

10,000 Days

Lateralus

Vicarious

Ænema

Pretty heavy on the new CD... which was good and bad. Wings for marie and 10,000 days were both neat to hear in there, they had some killer laser stuff going. Maynard was supposed to be sick, but other than missing a few of the heavy lyrics in stinkfist he sounded amazing. The last few songs were very very good with a nice hard ending. LOVED the show. Best show I have personally seen since Pantara/Ozzy or Tribe/Rage. I almost feel like driving to Madison WI to see if I can find a ticket to their show there as well.

The opening band, ISIS, was very missable. They only played about 5 songs for 35 minutes. And it was still too long. If you are seeing them later in the tour, skip them.