Need help :'(

*BiGBonES**

Hi guys + girls,

I'm trying to join the mages guild and have so far obtained about 3 recomendations, but when it come to the Leyawiin recomendation I believe I've ran into a bug. I've found the old ladies amulet after doing the quest, and have returned to the guild hall to try and give it to her, but the stupid cow won't allow me to give it to her. Everytime I talk to her she just has he same chat options as she did before I started the quest.

I know I have the correct amulet because a few other people in the hall congratulate me for finding this amulet and tel me to give it to dagil (if thats her name) but its not working :'(

I've even reduced myself to stripping infront of her and only wear the amulet but she still doesnt seem to notice it... I mean, talk about a loss of dignity! :o

So what shall I do? Are there any cheats that I can use that will automatically allow me to enter the mages guild or something along them lines? I dont really want to miss out the whole mages guild experience because being an imperial warrior i dont havent really picked up many spells, so the mages guild would help

Bah this game is starting to annoy me now, I've just come across another glitch that wont let me get to the rank of champion in the fighters guild. Managed to find a console command to skip the mission though.

This website is proving to be very helpful if any body else is stuck. Below the walkthrough guides are user comments that are usually about glitches that occur during certain quests and some clever sod has helped out with a nifty console command :D