Need to unzip but im stupid :)

I am trying to get the Omega drivers for my Vid card,and i need to unzip the file so i can install the thing.

I am stupid and I dont know how to unzip the file....Is there a easy program to do this with??

MAN IM I STUPID :)

Please help me

Thanx alot guys

=Eh?= Skyline

Get 7-Zip, since the Omega driver probably came packed as a 7z file anyway. I've been using 7Zip for a while now and I find it much nicer than WinZip or WinRAR. When you first install it, run the program and click Tools | Options then check off as many file types you want to open with it (I just checked 7z, bz, gz, rar, tar, zip). After that you should be good to go by just double-clicking on your various archives.

Get 7-Zip, since the Omega driver probably came packed as a 7z file anyway. I've been using 7Zip for a while now and I find it much nicer than WinZip or WinRAR. When you first install it, run the program and click Tools | Options then check off as many file types you want to open with it (I just checked 7z, bz, gz, rar, tar, zip). After that you should be good to go by just double-clicking on your various archives.

7-zip is the way to go.... :peace: