Need help with headphones

Allanon

Anyone know any good guides, or just simple instructions on how to get Suround sound headhpones working the best? I am lost now with the new creative drivers, and sometimes I can only hear out of one headphone. Along with connecting in the back *I have 5.1 headphones, but 7.1 X-fi XtremeMusic*

Thanks, Allanon

Edited by Allanon754.gc

No Shep I have the ones without the sound card and I've already fixed the static problem (Though I had to order a USB adapter to plug into since if I plugged the power into the computer through the USB it would give me the static*

My problem is I want a guide which tells me about the jargon for the creative drivers. I had the newest version, but I always feel like I'm getting too much sound on the left headset ear cup. Also, when I try to use EAX on some games, when I do an action there is no sound whatsoever on my right speaker. So I'm not sure if I have the settings on wrong, since I don't understand most of them or if I have things plugged in wrong because I also have a limited knowledge of that.

dont think eax works with those

It does, I feel so stupid. I went to Creative's website, and they had a page that said what to hook in if you had a (5.1 speakers), well since they're almost the same I did what it told me to and now everything's better then ever before! w00t