Pride

Chief

Man, I feel like it's Christmas. I can't wait for tonight's fights! Fedor is going to win--it seems silly to think otherwise. Coleman is 42 and Fedor is just unstoppable. The fight card for tonight is about as deep as any I've ever heard of. I will post pictures tonight, but my stomach is tingling like I'm a school girl!

The site is barely working with all the people from around the world hitting it, but the fight card will come up if you wait long enough:

http://www.pridefc.com/pride2005/index_new_temp.php

Emelianenko - Coleman

Shogun Rua - Kevin Randleman

Dan Henderson - Vitor Belfort

Baroni - Nishijima

and a few other fights!

So this fight thing is working out pretty good. Unfortunately I have to get up in the morning so I didn't go out afterward, but still. These tickets are like a raise! And what a way to spend the evening! Fedor is an absolute machine, so cool and relaxed. He looks like he looks on TV--for some reason I expected him to look like he was actually trying, but he doesn't. I may post up again for a rant on the Nevada state athletic commision, though. The rules were...pooey.

tix.jpg

I was fifth row with comped tickets from Best Damn Sports Show, but the people behind us had to pay $700!

vanderlay.jpg

I was right by Vanderlay for some of the early action, he speaks not a lick of English. He does undertand thumbs up!

vanderlay2.jpg

He was also enjoying the evening.

fedor_coleman.jpg

But this was the main reason for attending. What a fight! There were tons of others, but this is what I came for.

fedor.jpg

And I wasn't disapointed

coleman-beatup.jpg

He was though. He got worked over and tapped out hard core.

pridefc.jpg

And me outside Thomas & Mack Center at UNLV waiting for Pride FC to come to the US for the first time!