Getting movie clips onto computer

*BiGBonES**

Hello,

A friend is making a video for our rowing club sports night at university, we play it infront of the whole uni's sporting teams, each club does a video every month.

The current theme for this years rowing club video is the ghost busters film. Havent got time to download the whole film, but I've found a site with clips on http://www.movieweb.com/movies/film/87/2287/video.php As you can see if you click on the link to watch a particular clip, the clip will play in windows media player/real player, but won't save to the actual computer.

Is there anyway I can save the clip to my computer, so it could be used for editing? Prefably a nice and simple method/program, I don't particularly want to use fraps. My friend is a girl who does not know too much about computers so I'll need something thats not too difficult!

Any help appreciated as usual,cheers,

bigbones

This might seem silly, but go out and buy/rent the DVD, then use DVD Decrypter to pull the video onto your hard drive. It'll look a ton better than whatever you can download (which will probably be compressed poorly), and you should be able to use it pretty easily.