TheGU

Hey Guys

This is

aLe // GU

a friend of mine was banned awhile back on IMMUTABLE

his name is aLe // Zek

steam ID

0:0:69563

i am unsure of the exact reason of his ban (i think he said "donkey" once)

after speaking with him, i informed him that the server is a CLEAN server

he did not read the MOTD and was unaware that he couldnt say "donkey" on the server

if it is possible, plz unban him, as i assure you that he will not curse anymore

thx 4 ur time,

GU

Thx for posting Ale.

Unfortunately, you must let your friend know that NO-ONE gets unbanned without coming here, registering, reading the big yellow banner above, and requesting the unban themselves.

Sorry thats all the help I can give you on it. Just make sure to let him know it;d be worth it :)

Thx for posting Ale.

Unfortunately, you must let your friend know that NO-ONE gets unbanned without coming here, registering, reading the big yellow banner above, and requesting the unban themselves.

Sorry thats all the help I can give you on it. Just make sure to let him know it;d be worth it :)

one of the other admins told me to post on his behalf

i guess he was mistaken

ill try 2 get zek to and post

Thanks

1. Give us as much information as possible.

ale *_* // Zek steamid: 0:0:69563 game: counterstrike source immutable san jose server

2. State precisely what happened.

I was banned for swearing and it was on accident. It was my first time on the server and I got no warning and was permanently banned for it.

3. Take responsibility for your own actions.

I would like to play with my friends on the server and make new ones too. I didn't mean to violate the rules, it was my first time on the server and needed some time to adjust. I can refrain from swearing but unfortunately mistakes happen.

4. Apologize.

All I can say is that i'm sorry for violating your rules. Please give me another chance.

5. Flatter us.

umm I love you all?

6. Assure us that your behaviour will change for the better.

Like I said I am not a vulgar person and I will not violate your rules. Please give me a chance and let me play with you. thank you