Please unban me, Erodes

Erodes

Dear GC,

I go by the user_name of Erodes, my real name is Juan.

My steam id is: STEAM_0:1:8415228

I've playing on your servers for a while (about 2 years) already. I've always been a good fella. Sometimes trying to make jokes. I try to be funny at times. I never thought that being funny would get me banned.

Here's the situation. You know Panic always reminds us, "TK on purpose will get you banned..." and so on. Well funny me tries to make a joke out of that comment and I cleverly comes up with something I thought would be funny, "Banning on purpose will get you TK" (selfcontrol, panic, and many others were there, can't remember really), at least I made a couple of guys laugh. Well we were playing on the Westcoast Server, map: de_piranesi, it was the last round. Next map was cs_italy. Surely, the first round of cs_italy, I rush like always, and as soon as I was about to shoot, bamm!!! I disappear and small gray note tells me "Kicked and Banned" and I screamed "NOooooO".

John knows me well... (I've knifed John a couple of times, not that it matters). If I knew that making comments like that would get me banned I would've never said them. At least a warning or a kick I think I deserved. But being banned, just caught me by surprise. I assure you I will never make a comment like that. I'm truly sorry about what happenned.

Please accept my apololies. GC servers are one the best out there. I've learned everything about css in the GC servers, and I like them because they keep everyone under control. I have a family and I wouldn't like comments to be screamed out of my computer with profanity you know. That is why I prefer them; they are truly amazing servers.

SO PLEASE FATTY or JOHN, or whoever Unbans, UNBAN meeeeee. I wan't to play, plus I'm already thinking of joining .gc.

Thanks,

Sincerely

-Erodes

(edited)

I'm not sure if i banned you or not. I usualy keep a log of my bans and why but i just built a sweet new rig and i'm too lazy to hook my moniter up to my old one. Anyhow i remember the comment and it might have been the banning Admin. At some point you have to make an example to get people to understand your serious and i think you were the sacrificial lamb. There were alot of people TAing and it had to stop. When we admin servers were there to play. We don't get paid to babysit we actualy pay to do it. So that being said we want to control the situation with fast strokes and get back to playing. When i warn the whole server sees and is at that point warned. When i kick someone the server sees and it counts as their kick. After that is a ban for whoever is'nt backing away. If 5 people are in a room with a lion and one of them starts hiting it with a stick it's best to leave the room.

Nice Post, welcome to the forums, Play nice and don't mess with the admins when they are working. Any other time joking is fine just not while were using the big voice.

Can some one please scratch his name off the ban list? I'm off to OC my memory now =p e6600 2.4g is up to 3.3g atm and stable with a 12185 3d mark06 score.

Edited by Panic

Ok i just removed you from the ban list so Good luck. But if your still banned post up here and someone with HLSW will do it.

ALright, thanx man. Yeah it think it was you who banned me. My laptop is currently being fixed, I had some graphics problem and it was under warranty. I'll be on or after Wednesday.

Erodes.