millan - #cevo: cheat?

Guest ash

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
(edited)

Just awhile ago there was a player named millan on the server. A few people thought he was cheating just by the fact that he got 9 headshots in a row with an AK. Of course, it isn't uncommon for headshot streaks to occur on GC. However, before he even got his HS rampage going, I was suspicious of him when I saw him bunny hopping for LONG distances.

As most people probably already know, I made a huge thread here awhile back detailing my past experiences with cheats. I'm confident that he has some sort of hook. All he has to do is hold the spacebar key and the hook will jump automatically for him the moment he lands on the ground. I doubt he's using a script since they are too inconvenient and don't work with 100% accuracy. Even if it is a script, I think that's kind of low considering the playerbase we try to foster here on GC.

I managed to record some demos of him but his HS domination of the server ended abruptly when I joined spectator so I didn't get much except his bhop. If anyone wants to examine the demos, I can send them over. Just give me the details.

Edited by ash

Just awhile ago there was a player named millan on the server. A few people thought he was cheating just by the fact that he got 9 headshots in a row with an AK. Of course, it isn't uncommon for headshot streaks to occur on GC. However, before he even got his HS rampage going, I was suspicious of him when I saw him bunny hopping for LONG distances.

As most people probably already know, I made a huge thread here awhile back detailing my past experiences with cheats. I'm confident that he has some sort of hook. All he has to do is hold the spacebar key and the hook will jump automatically for him the moment he lands on the ground. I doubt he's using a script since they are too inconvenient and don't work with 100% accuracy. Even if it is a script, I think that's kind of low considering the playerbase we try to foster here on GC.

I managed to record some demos of him but his HS domination of the server ended abruptly when I joined spectator so I didn't get much except his bhop. If anyone wants to examine the demos, I can send them over. Just give me the details.

as always i'll take a look - but it doesn't sound like they're going to show much. The bunny hopping script is hard to detect with fps demo..

upload the demos to www.yousendit.com - use your own email address for sender and receiver - then it will give you a link to DL that can just forward to people.. pm me the link.

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests

as always i'll take a look - but it doesn't sound like they're going to show much. The bunny hopping script is hard to detect with fps demo..

upload the demos to www.yousendit.com - use your own email address for sender and receiver - then it will give you a link to DL that can just forward to people.. pm me the link.

heres the link:

http://download.yousendit.com/C975DDF701D5965B

check out his cal-o team.... 5 8-digits LOL i call cheats and i never even saw the demo

http://www.caleague.com/index.php?page=tea...p;teamid=139810

interesting..

wouldn't you think most cal o team members to have alot of 8 digits? It is the entry-level division - so isn't that where you would expect the new players to be?

ash - nothing in demos indicates he's cheating.... you can see in 'millan.dem' that his crosshairs didn't trace the guy through the wall he was behind.. when the other player came out, his crosshairs were a good foot above his head. Whether or not he toggles - well who knows.. you can't make a conclusion on three 15 second clips..

The only way you would be able to detect a bunny hopping script would be to get his fps demo and review the console log.

I'd recommend next time approaching people behind the scenes - feel free to PM whenever you have a demo you want me to watch - putting out in the public forums is slander and just draws posts like discom's...

Guest ash
Guest ash
Guest ash
Guests
(edited)

check out his cal-o team.... 5 8-digits LOL i call cheats and i never even saw the demo

http://www.caleague.com/index.php?page=tea...p;teamid=139810

interesting..

wouldn't you think most cal o team members to have alot of 8 digits? It is the entry-level division - so isn't that where you would expect the new players to be?

ash - nothing in demos indicates he's cheating.... you can see in 'millan.dem' that his crosshairs didn't trace the guy through the wall he was behind.. when the other player came out, his crosshairs were a good foot above his head. Whether or not he toggles - well who knows.. you can't make a conclusion on three 15 second clips..

The only way you would be able to detect a bunny hopping script would be to get his fps demo and review the console log.

I'd recommend next time approaching people behind the scenes - feel free to PM whenever you have a demo you want me to watch - putting out in the public forums is slander and just draws posts like discom's...

I thought it was a public issue since a few people were accusing. Had it not been for that I wouldn't have said anything. I hate to report people for cheats because of the sorts of asinine replies they tend to attract. I'm more inclined to just let it go. I wish I could have recorded him at the onset. He went 9-0 before I joined spec, then he started racking up deaths and left the server. I still think his bunny hopping is very fishy. I didn't manage to record each incident where he bhopped, but he was 100% accurate and never missed a jump. If anyone can pull this off consistently for LONG distances without a script and more than once with 100% accuracy, I'd like to see a vid.

Edited by ash

ash, thanks for the demo. mohawk, thanks for taking the time to review it and discuss it. if you guys want to keep talking about it, or if anyone has a bhop demo for ash (i cant even do it once), feel free to keep talking by pm. hope you don't mind, but i want to close the thread on your last two posts.

just pm me or any other mod if you want it reopened.

-sj