Interview

dragonfly

Wow nice interview. I personally think that they should quit trying to manage the game for all 3 game plays.

Consoles will not be able to even come close to keeping up with a pc.

I think if they would have seperated the game for pc and consoles, the game would have been out by now.

Anyway nice interview thow. :D

How old is this interview? The way he sounds it's a ways off yet, is that why they changed the name from UT 2007 to UT3? Oh I see it won't be out till 2008, am I the last one to get the connection? Geez I'm a noob.

I thought the same thing Bush. I was wondering myself how old it was. He was talking like its gonna be another 6 months away. Notice how he said that like 5 times. Anyways, he did however mention that it should be no problem to ship in 2007, but if you watched the whole thing he is still answering ?'s about the console version.

I thought the same thing Bush. I was wondering myself how old it was. He was talking like its gonna be another 6 months away. Notice how he said that like 5 times. Anyways, he did however mention that it should be no problem to ship in 2007, but if you watched the whole thing he is still answering ?'s about the console version.

Seems like my reason for name change from UT2007 to ut3 is coming true. They may not have it out until after New Years Eve. Oh Hell.