Parkour

Windex

(edited)

I've gotten my jump down enough that i can do either variation.

Hmm i'll have to try that on monday :) [the arabians that is]

What gym do you work at Moss? i go to hyde park gymnastics right off 71/ridge I've gotten the feel that you're from cinci?

Edited by Windex

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

geezals! lol i coulda been a gymnist if my mom woulda got me involved.. hell the diving team and everything else probably should have been a clue but oh well.. from what i hear 21 year old gymnists aren't too common

gymnast :D

Anyhow, its really not all that uncommon for males to be older and still competing. I think 80% of our bejing team in 08 will be over 21 for the guys. But for the girls the average age will be somewhere around 16.

call up the local gyms in your area and find out if anyone has a rod floor and teaches power tumbling. You can still compete in this, and its alot of fun and you see some absolutely insane stuff.

wow thats insane! haha i dunno if i could ever be THAT good.. lol i'm lightweight beast for what i've taught myself but i'm a business professional.. don't have that much time for that much training

the floors they are on have about 4x the amount of bounce as a normal floor. Even if you don't have the "time" it looks like you enjoy tumbling and power tumbling on a rod floor will allow you to do things you've only dreamed of. When I was 15 i did a quad tuck into a pit.

can you talk to you gym buddies and find out if there's anyplaces with rodfloors in cincinnati? or just move your gym to cincinnati and give me a free membership.. either one lol