NCAA Ice Hockey

mookie

Frozen Four  

5 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With Ben Bishop (2.08 GAA) back, Maine suddenly looks like a defensive juggernaut again.

Michigan State has just beaten two of the three toughest defensive teams in the NCAA (BU and UVM tied for 2nd).

North Dakota hasn't lost a game in 60 minutes since Jan 5th (Colorado).

BC has won every game since losing to BU in the Beanpot without allowing overtime.

GC Alumni

Should be an interesting game. Maine will probably spend more time in the box. They've given up about the same number of power plays, but my fuzzy math says that Maine ended up with about 60 more matching minors than State this season. I'm sure the other guy started it though.

Power Play:				  Totals	SHA	   PCT
 1 Maine					59/230	  5	  25.7
16 Michigan State		   43/225	  5	  19.1

Penalty Kill:				Totals	SHF	   PCT
 8 Michigan State		  167/192	  4	  87.0
16 Maine				   166/194	  6	  85.6

Penalty Minutes:			  Games	PIM	 PIM/Gt
26 Maine					   39	 699	  17.9
47 Michigan State			  40	 580	  14.5

I pick Maine to win a third game against North Dakota this season.

P.S. If BC or Michigan State wins, how many people are going to claim that Minnesota would've beaten them?

ooo! ooo! me! me!.. no really, im just glad MN didnt lose in the first round again <_<

ND all the way

GC Alumni
i ain't got no class. amen for catholic schools. is CSTV carrying the games, or did some network sneak in and get it?

Should be on the deuce tomorrow, with the championship on the ace Saturday. It's nice to know that the Frozen Four at least gets better coverage than the opening rounds of the NIT.