netflix / blockbuster movies - what's good on dvd?

stutters

what's good that you've seen or want to see on dvd?

i just saw and highly recommend harsh times, especially if you liked how training day was done.

Jim Davis (Christian Bale) is an ex-Army Ranger recently discharged from the military, yet still haunted by nightmares of his former occupation. While seeking a position with the LAPD that will allow him to marry his Mexican girlfriend and bring her to the United States, Jim kills time chilling with his best friend, Mike.

really good suspense and action. we almost shut it off after 15 minutes, but it ramped up really good. violence and sexual content, so not one for the kids. 8.5/10

my queue has been really dead lately...I haven't found anything I really, really want to watch for some time...

I'm basically waiting for Pan's Labrynth and The Fountain (I haven't seen either yet but they're supposed to be excellent).

I do have Seven Years in Tibet out right now and it's a movie I've seen in the past and really liked.

my queue has been really dead lately...I haven't found anything I really, really want to watch for some time...

I'm basically waiting for Pan's Labrynth and The Fountain (I haven't seen either yet but they're supposed to be excellent).

I do have Seven Years in Tibet out right now and it's a movie I've seen in the past and really liked.

Pan's Labrynth is outstanding.

A very good movie that just came out last week was "The Last King of Scotland." Check it out if you have a chance