banananned

tookey

(edited)

So I was banned last night.

Name : Tookey

SteamID STEAM_0:0:4232193

Server: midwest css

It was on Italy sometime after 11pm and I was on CT side. I was going apartments with norg and a few others. I had an awp. I waited for vovik who was in front of me to strafe in and out and get a few kills. When it was apparent he was finished I peeked it with an awp. Immediately after entering the tunnel I got blocked. A few t's came out and started shooting me and I could not get back in the apartments. So in a fit of rage I decided to 180 noscope headshot my teammate. His friend proceeded to shoot me and Norgman shot his friend (all on the same team). After all this I yelled in open chat "EXPLETIVE dont block!"...

I realize what I did was wrong. I should not have tk'd and should have just taken the death. I also should not have yelled. Instead I should have just waited for them to die and politely tell them how to implement better teamwork, or just ensure I don't get blocked by not going first. Also, expletives are not necessary to get my point across. In the future I will remember this, avoid tk'ing and avoid swearing.

Im sorry to the teammates I tk'd and yelled at, and am sorry to any one in the server for generally disrupting everything.

As far as flattery, you guys run a good server and are very killable and I'd hate to ruin the killability for you :). (Its a compliment, promise!)

Thanks for considering my unbanning,

Tookey

Edited by tookey

no idea who the admin was...it was all pretty sudden >< happened within 20 seconds or so

tell ginger not to tk people

I will...not sure he'll listen though :P Ginger's have no souls after all

Could have been me from above.

Reasonable post, thanks....your suggested alternative behavior is strangely comforting. Have fun.

hmm....m2 must have already hit this?

10:07:33 removeid STEAM_0:0:4232193

10:07:33 removeid: couldn't find STEAM_0:0:4232193

Could have been me from above.

Reasonable post, thanks....your suggested alternative behavior is strangely comforting. Have fun.

hmm....m2 must have already hit this?

10:07:33 removeid STEAM_0:0:4232193

10:07:33 removeid: couldn't find STEAM_0:0:4232193

not I

• 2 weeks later...