Kicked, kicked and kicked again

djholmes1200

Boy, I realize a lot of people want to play, but I just love how I keep getting kicked. Lets see, I have the lowest score because I've only been playing for literelly one or two rounds and I get kicked so others can come in (this has happened multiple times). Or, I'm the last one on the team and the very second I die (as in, I don't win the round for everyone), I get kicked so others can join (again this has happened multiple times). Yet, I see the better players, every single night are in for hours. I mean I really love your guys' server, but what's the point when I wait a half hour to get in and get kicked right away, yet those who have been taking up a slot for two and half hours are fine???

You are getting auto kicked because you were the last person to join the server. If a coalition member (.gc) joins the game Mani (admin plug in) auto kicks the last person to join.

I think you are just have bad luck...

When you are kicked it should say something to the effect of, 'You have been kicked because of reserve slot'. Something like that...

The only time I ever see folks get a manual boot off the server, it is for being afk. The auto boot has no grudges, simply always kicks the most recent join. It can be annoying to rejoin or wait for a spot. Back a few years ago I went through the same thing when Recrudescence was literally full 15-18 hours a day. Consider joining GC or hop on the west server. Thats what I did... and never left.