DVD-RW

XP Media Center

Wireless A/B/G Internal Card

Dell Backback Laptop Bag

Looking for 535 shipped OBO

Pictures to come soon

very interested, researching.

does it do bluetooth?

what's your average battery life? while watching a movie?

oh yeah, what's the video card?

what resolution does it support?

is it a WXGA screen?

15.4" widescreen?

this thread is useless without pics!

I just put it up on ebay last night, of course I can take it off whenever (and buy it now price is high :) )

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=150130280996

I have the dell service code at home, I can find out about the actual screen then.

It doesnt have bluetooth, I know the graphics are integrated I believe, will have to double check when I get home.

BTW it has a 80gb HD, forgot about the stupid 10gb partition dell puts on there.

Its my roomates that he bought on 3/2006 and the warranty goes till 2/28/08, only service it has had is dell sent him a new battery when that whole fiasco happened.

I will send him an email asking for his best guess for battery life, he has mainly kept it on his desk plugged in.

fd1b_12.JPG

best guess on battery is 2-3 hrs he said.

screen res is 1680x1050

stupid ebay people, they removed the listing once it was over because someone bid on it from another persons account, wouldnt even let me send a second chance offer to someone, just canceled and removed the listing.

BTW if your still interested, im willing to go lower to not have to do a stupid ebay auction again, the item ended at 525, last legit bid was 515, so I could do 500 shipped on these boards

I'm very interested but he can't go any lower than $500?

the only real thing keeping me from sending you money right now is a friend of mine said he'd sell me his 1 year old Macbook Pro once he prices new ones out...but he won't get back to me yet...

I'm very interested but he can't go any lower than $500?

the only real thing keeping me from sending you money right now is a friend of mine said he'd sell me his 1 year old Macbook Pro once he prices new ones out...but he won't get back to me yet...

I just emailed my roomate, asking for his lowest.

Possibly another community member switching to mac? Im excited. Where is John with the champagne

If you dont end up buying your friends MBP, I would be interested :P

here's a question...why's he selling it?

also...just noticed the 1.73ghz Pentium M...........ick.

I've wanted an MBP for a loooong time...but I can't justify the inflated cost since the only thing I would do with it is web browse (on dialup even) and occasionally code. If I went all out and got a $3,000 laptop it would be a replacement for my current PC all around...but I can't spend $3k on a laptop...I just can't.

here's a question...why's he selling it?

also...just noticed the 1.73ghz Pentium M...........ick.

I've wanted an MBP for a loooong time...but I can't justify the inflated cost since the only thing I would do with it is web browse (on dialup even) and occasionally code. If I went all out and got a $3,000 laptop it would be a replacement for my current PC all around...but I can't spend $3k on a laptop...I just can't.

he's selling it because I got him to switch to a Mac :)

btw lowest he said he would go would be 475 shipped due to needing to stay over 450 after shipping.