Good times last night on Retro

Xterminator

Just felt like posting up about last night. I got on around 11:30pm (EST) and played 1 map de_cbble.

I must say the teamwork i saw on my team (CT's) was amazing. We shutdown the T's (who had some really good players on their team) almost every round. That was the most fun i've had playing CS in a while. Also i somehow managed to get a score of like 22-4 which shocked me! haha...good times i look forward to more nights like that

We shutdown the T's (who had some really good players on their team) almost every round.

That happens nearly every time I play that map, no which side I'm on and no matter who is with or against us. It seems like it takes a pretty special team on the T side to do much of anything.

You know ... every time you are on, your voice reminds me of an old friend from college. I went to college in Minot, ND -- which happens to be close enough to the Canadian border that a good percentage of the students were Canadian. I had a linux server plugged into the campus network that ran a Quake (original Quake) server with the CTF mod. One of the guys in my class, Spencer Davis, would roll us in CTF.

Probably just your accent, but you totally remind me of him :)