Would anyone want

tookey

(edited)

Its kind of slow, and kind of janky, but its a dell inspiron 500m...Just wanted to see if anyone is interested, its really just taking up space and Id be willing to get rid of it for fairly cheap.

Edit: fixed specs, I was completely wrong and should've probably posted with the laptop in front of me.

1.3 ghz pentium M processor

256 mb ram

About 2/3 hours of battery life dependant on usage

20 gig hd

modular cd drive (dvd's weren't big then)

14.1" screen

onboard graphics

Im not really sure what kind of wireless card it is

PCI expansion slot.

Everything works ok, but you have to be careful loading and unloading cds...they tend to be hard to get on and off. Its a little dusty, but Im going out tomorrow to buy some canned air for my main computer anyway, and I'll clean it up. The battery was replaced a year ago after the original lost its ability to hold charge. It gets a little hot as well.

Edited by tookey

im very interested, but in your opinion, is it light enough to carry around with you? Im used to my very small dell that weighs about 3 lbs. The ones here at work are 7 lbs, and are a pain in the donkey to travel with.

im very interested, but in your opinion, is it light enough to carry around with you? Im used to my very small dell that weighs about 3 lbs. The ones here at work are 7 lbs, and are a pain in the donkey to travel with.

I carried it around in a backpack before with no problem, I really don't know the actual weight, but Id feel comfortable carrying it around. According to one review its 5.4 lbs...hope this helps!

• 2 weeks later...