We need a ban

Guest Jkruz

Guest Jkruz
Guest Jkruz
Guest Jkruz
Guests

I was playing in Mmmm Tropolis and there were these people Tking like crazy. I was killed 4 rounds in a row retried and tked again. They would begin each round with a tk.

Please a Ban would be nice.

WOn ID 1335935

Thanks,

u know what i find interesting. We all trust each other's word in this community so this prolly doesn't apply.

but basically someone could come in here and post some bs about someone and get em banned. like there isn't a whole big time span between this original post and mrX's response.

I don't mean to offend but do you guys check the logs to see if this is true?

FYI, I will take noone's word except fellow Mmmm for a ban. Part of our job is to be fair isn't it? Of course the logs were checked. The time b/w posts was the time it took b/w the original post, my regular job, and actually searching the logs. This guy deserved what he got. If I remember right, he connected under a few different aliases, each time claiming "I didn't know friendly fire was on", and then proceeded to kill teammates.

Just don't feel it necessary to explain each time that the logs were checked, yes the poster was right, the player is banned. Much cleaner to say "Done. Thanks." and be on with it.

This post kinda made me :angry: but I know you mean well so :D