Tookey's vid of the week

tookey

oh my He actually did it again! Yep, here's another video for you guys to watch. First however:

WARNING: If you are easily offended by silly names people use in scrims then this movie might not be for you.

With that said, on with the show! This movie chronicles amazing rounds as played by Pondfiller. He has a nasty 1.6 awp, so nasty that there is a chunk of the 1.6 community that thinks he cheats, or at least has the center of his screen marked. Decide for yourselves!

Things to take away: He generally has a good burst pattern and spray control, which may pertain to you if you play 1.6. If not then examine his ability to constantly change positions while defending a point (he gets a pick then falls back to a new angle, etc.) Also examine his ability to check everything while retaking a site or taking a site for the first time.

Things not to worry about: OMGQUICKSCOPE...seriously this is some of the most ridiculous unscoped awping I have ever seen. Holy. Carp.

http://files.filefront.com/Pondfiller2+Ove...;/fileinfo.html

(edited)

Tristan | says: heard of pondfiller?

warren says: yes

warren says: SLP

warren says: stacked like pancakes

warren says: he plays for them

Tristan | says: cool

Tristan | says: you know if hes lanned?

warren says: no hes online as **** lol

warren says: probably cheats

Tristan | says: lol

warren says: cuz hes pretty insane sometimes

warren says: we beat his team tho

warren = e0s.hades

BTW, when I DL your mp4's I just get sound..

Edited by Tristan

the reasons I like this video

a) well done

B) so much controversy on whether he cheats, just uses a dot on his monitor, or is genuinely that good

C) He is pre-aiming at kids through walls, then no scoping them halfway across maps. /end

the reasons I like this video

a) well done

B) so much controversy on whether he cheats, just uses a dot on his monitor, or is genuinely that good

C) He is pre-aiming at kids through walls, then no scoping them halfway across maps. /end

D) 95% of the movie he is looking at a direction that could have easily been called out by a teammate or determined by sound. I only saw one awp clip where he pre-aimed through a wall, usually he aims at a crack. The real question is whether his reflexes are that good, and whether his ability to find the center of his screen is that good.

(edited)
he's online only. he's cheats.

He performs on anti-cheat clients

I duno, at 11:55/13:35 in the video he is no scoped but there is a cross hair on screen for some reason. It seems pretty fishy all the noscoping but it isn't "impossible"

This guy needs to just prove it at a LAN event

Edited by cpmoney

I duno, at 11:55/13:35 in the video he is no scoped but there is a cross hair on screen for some reason. It seems pretty fishy all the noscoping but it isn't "impossible"

when you use HLTV demos instead of self-recorded demos, you see the crosshair when an awp is unscoped, he doesn't see this. He does seem fishy, and that is why there is a ton of controversy.

He is attending CAD LAN in Chi on the 13th, so we'll see how he does :D

when you use HLTV demos instead of self-recorded demos, you see the crosshair when an awp is unscoped, he doesn't see this. He does seem fishy, and that is why there is a ton of controversy.

He is attending CAD LAN in Chi on the 13th, so we'll see how he does :D

Word, I'd like to see that HLTV/demo for sure. Hopefully someone puts it up