Banned for being a BAAAD Terrorist

AccuJack

Um, okay. I got banned for killing hostages. Which, according to Lunk, is not allowed.

Honestly, had I known I wouldn't have done it. But, I was feeling frustrated and a bit tired, and hearing their screams as I shot them at point blank range had a relaxing effect on me, and brought a smile to my face. Thinking it over, I realize that killing them would also prevent them from being rescued by the other team, and cut off a source of money for them. So I expect that's why it's not allowed?

Anyway, I'd like to request unbannination, as well as apologize to any CTs I may have inconvenienced. I will state for the record that I intend to be a less lethal terrorist in the future, and should Valve see fit to include a hug emote and animation in CS:S In the future, I shall be the first to use it on any and every hostage and CT I see... can't we all just get along?

And I still don't like the AWP.

AJ

Edit: 239 "AccuJack" STEAM_0:0:3441286 00:15 61 0 active

This was at about 8:50PM Sunday, the 7th. We were playing CS_OFFICE, and I was on the T side.

I'd offer to enter some flattery here but I'm just not up to it at the moment, sorry. I will honestly say that I only play CS on the GC server, because it mimics the good rules of behavior I had for my own TF, Half-Life, and CS servers back in the day.

Edited by AccuJack