FS EVGA 8800GTX + free game

ZeroDamage

I am selling my almost brand new EVGA 8800 GTX.

I've been out of school for the past couple of months and I am now a bit hurting on money since my GI Bill stopped and my student loan bills are rolling in.

I do not much game these days and it seems like a waste when I have a 6800 sitting in my closet that I can use as a temp for a while.

I purchased the card back at the end of May/First of June and purchased the speedier RMA package through EVGA. The card has a lifetime warranty as well and I have all of the original packaging.

I am asking $465 shipped with Hitman: Blood Money and SUSE 10.1 (retail package) thrown in. Hit me up asap because I've posted this around and I doubt it will be long before it sells.

Edited by ZeroDamage

I do not much game these days and it seems like a waste when I have a 6800 sitting in my closet that I can use as a temp for a while.

might want to change that to 8800? or that is a really expensive 6800... LOL

he didn't mistype that, it's a finances issue I'm gathering. A high-end 6800 would be serviceable for a while.

The 8800GTX is for sale, and the 6800 will be his temp replacement.

That said, if you had put this up for sale in September, I would have jumped all over it. No doubt you'll sell it quick though :D