Darks Map

Primus

No, thank you!

PS If you guys take a peek at it, if you can think of a cooler name (this name sucks) that goes with the map, you get a $50! Just pm Wentz your paypal info and he'll send you the money.

Edited by DarkArchon

? #1---how do you get to the keg of health and the berzerk

I was thinking you could add jump boots under one of the stair cases so you could super jump up the stairs to kill someone. Can you put teleporters in?

That would be cool so you could teleport across the map and to a different floor.

Here is my stab at the name--- HuangdiHouse

Huangdi is the famed 'Yellow Emperor' of the Chou Dynasty who came up with the first forms of Martial Arts. Well, its a start :shrug03::D

Hey dude, it's better than what I've got. I like it. Can you spell it "funeticlee"? :)

Teleporters involve kismet, which I have yet to look into. I want to start working on it though. Teleporters sound like a great way to add dimension to the map. Either that or I'll make a separate map and have it so you can teleport to it (like that stock map... "worlds" or something).

By the way, I didnt put jump boots in on purpose (same with the sniper rifle, wentz...). You have to do a hammer jump to get the keg and the dd. :) Good luck! :halo:

Edited by DarkArchon

• 5 weeks later...