Tell me what you think

TheGeek

I've been editing a sound clip from I Am Legend. So far it had NO bass what soever. So added a 40hz tone and made it fade in and out.

Final?

I am trying to use this for a prank to scare somebody. But for some reason the sound is not scary. Any suggestions on how to do so?

Take into account that the sub that we are going to use can go down to 8hz.

I'm looking for you to chime in anonymo.

Edited by TheGeek

I think it is perfect, if you are talking about someone being diosoriened this will be more than enough to scare them.

Plus, If you have anything else you are planning to do along with blasting this they won't even realize anything else.

But, I think it might be cool to add soome glass breaking right before that last loud roar.

I think it is perfect, if you are talking about someone being diosoriened this will be more than enough to scare them.

Plus, If you have anything else you are planning to do along with blasting this they won't even realize anything else.

But, I think it might be cool to add soome glass breaking right before that last loud roar.

I'll see what I can do. I only have Audacity, so my editing is limited.

Sounds pretty scary to me...I think the biggest thing is the end part...if you maybe clean up the first 20 seconds so it doesn't seem so scary at first it will really accentuate the ending bit (which is where you magic will happen).

Maybe you've just been listening to it too much.

Don't get sued!