wanna watch a cod4 match with me?

tookey

register at www.e-rev.tv

at 10:30 est tonight my team is playing Violentricity in cal-main on backlot. It's being shoutcasted by e-rev and we would love your support as spectators. In addition you can learn nades, strats, gun work, and spots from watching it, as well as get a good look at the competitive ruleset and see if youre interested.

If you're interested xfire me (it should be tookey or akatookey) or steamfriends me (same name) and ill give you a ventrilo where you can hang out with me and watch :> .

register at www.e-rev.tv

at 10:30 est tonight my team is playing Violentricity in cal-main on backlot. It's being shoutcasted by e-rev and we would love your support as spectators. In addition you can learn nades, strats, gun work, and spots from watching it, as well as get a good look at the competitive ruleset and see if youre interested.

If you're interested xfire me (it should be tookey or akatookey) or steamfriends me (same name) and ill give you a ventrilo where you can hang out with me and watch :> .

if it it's your team why are we watching with you? :shrug03: gl regardless

register at www.e-rev.tv

I manage them :P Im not nearly good enough to play with them

register at www.e-rev.tv

The GC cevo CSS team needs a good manager...

register at www.e-rev.tv

The GC cevo CSS team needs a good manager...

needs more than that :P.

anyway, we won 17-7, so right now we are in the 4th round of the TGL tournament (4 more to go I think!), and are 2-0 in cal-main (theres no cal-invite yet).

Oh, I thought YOUR team was Violentricity. You never actually said your team name so when I watched it I must have just assumed it was your team because it was the only name you mentioned.

whoops, we're empyrean o.o

whatd you think?