Two things I would like too see.

VooDooPC

There's two things I would like too see or not see on the server. I want too know how other people feel about them as well.

The first thing is removing Shipment (the small map with the shipping containers) from the rotation. The map is clearly made for 1vs1 or a max of 2vs2, not 15vs15. Since the map is so small your teammates are scattered all over the map so you end up spawning right on top of enemies or they spawn right on top of you. Then 50% of the time you spawn either an enemy will be right there too kill you, you are already standing on an enemy grenade or you spawned under an air strike which covers the whole map pretty much, killing you instantly. The map is just wait to chaotic.

The second thing is bringing back the Killcam. I see a lot more benefits from the kill cam than not. I think it makes it easier to see if people are cheating. It also makes it less aggravating to die when you know exactly how someone killed you, it really takes out the, "How the hell did that happen?", of dying and people stop randomly accusing people of cheating when they know how they were killed. You can even get tips and tricks from watching people who keep killing you and maybe you can learn a thing or two you didn't know before.

The only downside to Killcam is that you know where the person who killed you is. So you know exactly where to go when you respawn to get revenge. I don't think this matters much because most of the time in death match people are constantly on the move. In a death match server the spawns change around so much, if you camp around you are likely to end up in the enemies spawn sooner or later. Even without Killcam people who camp in one spot killing people over and over are likely to be found anyway. I think if you are camping in one spot the entire map you deserve to die. :)

Although I've never used the killcam, I totally agree with that first point. In that map it doenst matter whether you try to hide or run through the middle guns blazing... you (well, me specifically) die in less than 10 seconds either way.

Yeah, I'd support both of those ideas! :)

And so it is done! Shipment has been taken out of the rotation. I'm not sure if it requires a restart to take effect, so let me know if you see it again.

Regarding killcam, I'm up in the air about this one... killcam is good for spotting hackers, but bad if you're a sniper/stealth player. You can always spectate a potential hacker, but spectating is a pain in the butt in COD4 - you have to cycle through to the player each time they're killed.

For everyone else - what are your thoughts on killcam? Post up here or in the survey:

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...showtopic=35295

There's two things I would like too see or not see on the server. I want too know how other people feel about them as well.

The first thing is removing Shipment (the small map with the shipping containers) from the rotation. The map is clearly made for 1vs1 or a max of 2vs2, not 15vs15. Since the map is so small your teammates are scattered all over the map so you end up spawning right on top of enemies or they spawn right on top of you. Then 50% of the time you spawn either an enemy will be right there too kill you, you are already standing on an enemy grenade or you spawned under an air strike which covers the whole map pretty much, killing you instantly. The map is just wait to chaotic.

The second thing is bringing back the Killcam. I see a lot more benefits from the kill cam than not. I think it makes it easier to see if people are cheating. It also makes it less aggravating to die when you know exactly how someone killed you, it really takes out the, "How the hell did that happen?", of dying and people stop randomly accusing people of cheating when they know how they were killed. You can even get tips and tricks from watching people who keep killing you and maybe you can learn a thing or two you didn't know before.

The only downside to Killcam is that you know where the person who killed you is. So you know exactly where to go when you respawn to get revenge. I don't think this matters much because most of the time in death match people are constantly on the move. In a death match server the spawns change around so much, if you camp around you are likely to end up in the enemies spawn sooner or later. Even without Killcam people who camp in one spot killing people over and over are likely to be found anyway. I think if you are camping in one spot the entire map you deserve to die. :)

Yes

Both good things imo, I managed to get on for a couple of hours last night. After 2 months out, I was please I didn't suck quite as badly as I thought I was going to.

I'm looking forward to getting some more time to kill in the evenings over the coming weeks.