Wii question

Leveller

We had/have a total of 3 Wiimotes.

We don't use them excessively, probably a couple of hours a week at most and have had the Wii for probably about a year now. Two of the remotes seem to have lost their "motion sensing" capability, but have only been used for probably a grand total of 50 hours each, not been thrown or banged against hard objects etc.

Anyone else had this problem? I can't believe we've had two die so quickly/with so little use and I'm wondering if anyone's encountered this/found a solution or whether I've just been unlucky and have two "duds".

(I've tried fresh batteries, resetting their connection to the Wii etc.)

We had/have a total of 3 Wiimotes.

We don't use them excessively, probably a couple of hours a week at most and have had the Wii for probably about a year now. Two of the remotes seem to have lost their "motion sensing" capability, but have only been used for probably a grand total of 50 hours each, not been thrown or banged against hard objects etc.

Anyone else had this problem? I can't believe we've had two die so quickly/with so little use and I'm wondering if anyone's encountered this/found a solution or whether I've just been unlucky and have two "duds".

(I've tried fresh batteries, resetting their connection to the Wii etc.)

Did you try the reset button on the Wii, not the ones in the acutal wii remotes, but there's a reset switch on the Wii on the front. Try pressing that and the reset buttons on the Wii remotes. Might work.

If not call Nintendo's support line, if the things are busted they usually will just ship you free new wii motes.