Work Out Plan WEEK 1

nut

Ok guys... This is where you post up your work out plan/goals for the up-coming week! Legs, Arms, Toning, etc. There will be one of these new topics opened every week of the workout plan... where we can post up what we want to work on for the week.

We start 3/16/2008.

nut

well i have been kinda sick latley so i am going to probaly be toning things down a notch... i am going to do core lifts.. bench, cleans, and squats and i think its going to be more focus on number of reps... then strength because my strengths down. I am planning a better diet for this week to... to see if that makes me feel better... or if it's just a waste of time... but i will be working biceps and triceps pretty hard.

I am going to do a lot more cardio then actual full blown weight lifting and will drink a lot of fluids and i should be fully recovered.

!!!

(edited)

Sounds good! Hope u feel better!

Ur AIM is always on ur phone, is it cool if i IM you? b/c I shy away from the mobile thing b/c it's expensive?

I started eating full meals!! Except this morning b/c I was very nervous for my speech I had at 8am. But I ate a late breakfast at work. Today, Ill eat big lunch, and tonight a good dinner. And workout afterwards.

Start on the protein shakes after the workouts too.

Definitly focusing on my core and upper body, but plan on doing legs inbetween upper body workout days. I have such skinny chicken legs!

side note:

I hope there is more than 3 of us doing this!!!! We have almost 8 guys that wanted in on this!

Whomever wants the help, we're here!!

Edited by ZesteR

nut

yeah man IM me 24/7 i got unlimited texts! yeyeyeeeee good luck with your plan!

NOTE: yeah i hope more join but... its no biggie.. we still can get ripped

My g/f is getting involved, We're working out together.

And food wise, she's making healthy good food :).

Did 20 minutes cardio yesterday (will prob. do 40 minutes walking when the weather breaks)

Did shoulders, biceps, and triceps.

Tonight is chest, legs, and core. And some more cardio lol.

Plan on eating like crazy this weekend for the holiday!

Definitly focusing on my core and upper body, but plan on doing legs inbetween upper body workout days. I have such skinny chicken legs!

legs are essential to a bigger upper body, the muscles in your legs are so big and powerful in comparison to the upper body muscles that when worked they promote higher levels of testosterone production/circulation throughout the body in turn aiding in the growth of upper body muscles! yyyaayyyy

Worked out last night!

It was freezing in my workout room, but working out warmed me up. I'm not as sore & I feel better.

Eating like crazy, I'm always full. I had 1 can of soda all week.

The workout last night was upper body and core. I was lazy at first, but the core got done cuz my g/f asked lol.