CyberPower PC's

Primus

(edited)

Hey all how are ya. Well the CyberCityGaming store has closed. The owners are selling all the PC's so I thought I would give you all a heads up.

Here is what they have. This is the picture I have of it but my brother has taken a better one and as soon as I get it from him I will load it up.

Processor---AMD 4200+ (dual core) socket AM2

Memory---Crucial PC 4200 DDR2 running dual channel--2gigs

Maxtor Sata II 230gig HDD

Gigabyte Motherboard SLI--Nvidia chip set

Nvidia 8500GT 512mb video card

CyberPower PC full tower case

Fuji 19'' LCD monitor

ErgoMedia 500 game pad

Price---they are up on e-bay. I'll put up the e-bay page as soon as I get it. If anyone is interested. He has a paypal account set up so I'll ask him about paying that way. Here is the picture I have for now.

cyberpowerpc.jpg

Edited by Primus

• 2 weeks later...
Just curious as to why they are closing if you know Primus.

I personally think the location wasn't that great. I don't mean physical location. I think a place like that is a difficult sell if you don't have for instance a large gaming community. I think if it had been closer to a college or some kind of fun park type of thing, I think it would have gone better. Just a note to those of you who may think about starting one. Do an area research, get a good location that is visible to the passer by. And when it comes to starting cost, in my opinion, look at it as a business situation. Look at the big picture on everything and put up a variety of things, not just PC's or just Xbox.

Make sure you consider the on going expense of your games.

is $500 the reserve price? i might be interested if it's around that price...

I'll say this, I don't think there is a reserve on them, however, I do know he would like to get around $700 for them. My son has one of them and to be very honest with you guys, it really is pretty fast. I have played every new game that has come out for PC in the last 6 months on it and there is no lag coming from the PC side. Everything runs very smooth on these things.

Hope this helps, just trying to get the word out.