Mewsick

dragonfly

(edited)

So I like metal, and I like to play. I just uploaded a bunch of older songs I've done, and figured anyone can give em a listen if they want to. Just enter the code in the top/middle and you can download.

Atrophy

Serenity (instrumental)

Anathema

Drip by Drip

Eternal Forest

Eyes of Delilah

Mist of Illusion (slower and quieter)

Ocean (ooold instrumental)

Starless Night Sky

Transient Universe

Voyage Home

Lyrics (.doc)

Keep in mind most of these are a few years old, and all were recorded in a small apartment (hardly ideal conditions). So they quality isn't what I pictured in my head, but meh, it's just fun to goof around and record.

EDIT: Here's what I did for recording:

All I used was a behringer B2 Pro mic except for the really really old ones, for which I just used a voice mic. The only program used was Adobe Audition (pre 1.5). I didn't have monitors, so most of the stuff was just done with regular PC speakers and/or headphones. I initially recorded all files to wav to keep it as good as possible, mixed down to wav as well, then converted that to wma to get it 1/3 the size (most done at 192-320 bitrate I think).

I'm uploading Atrophy right now (I forgot to do that one) and moved Serenity to the top. The newest I will put near the top, and the rest toward the bottom are 2-5 years old.

Edited by DarkArchon