FS: nvidia 8800 gt 512MB

ZeroDamage

I've had it for less than 6 months and am going back to ATI so I can get back to beta testing their drivers. They haven't had any worthy hardware to test with until now and I no longer need the 8800gt (after my new ATI/AMD card shows up). Anyone interested in grabbing this from me? Let me know because it will not last long. It is PCI-express also.

Oh yeah, this is the model of the card. I am thinking $150 shipped as it is only 4 months old.

MSI NX8800GT 512M OC GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0

I've had it for less than 6 months and am going back to ATI so I can get back to beta testing their drivers. They haven't had any worthy hardware to test with until now and I no longer need the 8800gt (after my new ATI/AMD card shows up). Anyone interested in grabbing this from me? Let me know because it will not last long. It is PCI-express also.

Oh yeah, this is the model of the card. I am thinking $150 shipped as it is only 4 months old.

MSI NX8800GT 512M OC GeForce 8800 GT 512MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express 2.0

ZD, I have a friend I'm building a new computer for, and he may be interested in this--however, I won't be able to get a solid idea until Friday...don't suppose you mind waiting that long, would ya'? :) I think I will be able to get him to buy it, otherwise he'll end up with an 8600 GTS for only a little less.

I am in no rush to sell it. If you mean this friday, that is not a problem. I will be out of town though and it will prob not get shipped out until Monday. If you mean next Friday, I will be out of town for a week and a half.