Introduction - Bermudian

Bermudian

You live in Bermuda? Wow. That must be an amazing place to live. What kind of jobs are out on that island? Also, how's the in-game ping?

by the way, welcome to gc!

Well....Bermuda sucks..really it does...with the cost of living so damn high you can't afford anything...being stuck on 21 square miles with nothing really to do..it gets boring here quick. Right now I'm looking for ways to move to America..which isn't as easy as it sounds...we have to go through a lot of procedures to get off this damn rock..and for job wise, anything you can think of..we have..wellm almost everything..I'm sure you could come up with some.

Welcome to the community! I played with you on retro some last night, lots of fun, I think you will fit in well here.

Hey man..I enjoyed playing with you last night..great team player and a very skilled one at that.

It make me feel great that so many of you have said I'm fitting in really well...One thing I will tell all of you is I don't put up with immature stuff(I would type a swear word in here but I won't), and I respect the rules that have been set here and will abide by them and make sure everyone is having a good time..