Help me with a school project

ZeroDamage

Some details:

3.5% of those that participated are women.

75% are White.

43% of those used "Caucasian" while 55% used "White"

Less than 8% for the total number of Iranians, Asians, and African-Americans.

9% were under the age of 18. 100% of those were for Obama.

25% are of the age 30 or more. 50% of those are Republican.

Less than 5% are over the age of 40.

Yeah i am really pumped to be voting this year. I have been watching a lot of different shows... and McLaughlin group... things of that nature.. and I feel like I am actually a part of this. I already ordered my McCain/Palin stickers (got like 15... of which are all going on my car).. lol. might get a rock in my windshield but hey!

These kinds of polls are hard to do. Usually, you would go with random polls to avoid biases; web polls can be biased since people choose themselves to participate rather than the poll taker choosing someone.

I can understand why you chose to do a web poll though since it would be very difficult to track down gamers in a limited time frame, and then from that pool randomly pick people based on some non biased system. The real positive part is that you tried to get people from different parts of the country since most of us live in different areas (at least that's what the map generally shows on HLStats). I hope you get an A, but the teacher may call you out on some of these issues. Good luck though.

EDIT: I deleted the part about double blind. I think that only applies in experiments.

Edited by TheFirstMonk