kicked and banned

ChenTzen

Don't do thier dirty work.

We don't have much time. i can't be patient about this. This is getting deadly serious now. It won't take any effort, to defeat them. Knowlegde is the true power. Just knowing, will allow us to over come.

Edited by ChenTzen

Chen, shine on you crazy diamond!

But seriously, the admins gave you plenty of warnings to keep the political/conspiracy theory talk to the forums, but you just kept going.

P.S. Thanks for giving my roommates and I some laughs.

Edited by MajorCOW

We don't have much time. i can't be patient about this. This is getting deadly serious now. It won't take any effort, to defeat them. Knowlegde is the true power. Just knowing, will allow us to over come.

I did this. Not even sure where to begin. Sleep whatever it is off.

1 day ban (I believe...)

Lay off the mic spam, and get back to playing the game for enjoyment, which is what everyone is there for.

MajorCow - pls don't jump into the banned forums, we try to keep it between the ban-ee and the admins.

Topic closed for now; as X said, sleep it off, think about why you are playing on our servers and the type of environment we try to promote. X can open this back up tomorrow for responses if needed.

And don't start a new topic about this, you'll only get deep hurting. D E E P H U R T I N G.... (MST3K never goes out of style)

-Fk