Banned

Dante

Info:

Dante[W]

STEAM UserID STEAM_0:1:7148937

I was banned for teamflashing at the beginning of a match. After I was slayed, and had continued playing, I was abruptly kicked and banned. I think that a BAN for a teamflash is a little harsh, especially when it was at the beginning of a round.

Thanks for coming here and making your first post Dante.

You intentionally flashed your team at the beginning of the round.

When asked why, you replied "Because I wanted to".

There is NO better reason to be banned from a GC server than for intentionally interrupting and diminishing the fun and atmosphere of the people that play here for your own amusement. Our rules are based almost entirely around this single fact.

Your act, along with the answer, along with the evening's attitude warranted your ban. Your ban came immediately after your answer to the question.

If you acknowledge that you understand why you were banned and that you understand that the atmosphere of our servers is important to us, then you can be unbanned. Just request it in this thread with or after that post and I or another Senior Admin can unban you at that time.

Again, thanks for registering and posting!

Thread left open for Dante's use only. As always, others do not post plz.

I understand why I was banned, and that the atmosphere is important to you, but is a single flashbang really that distruptive to the game? I don't even think I talked much that night. I flashbanged, never got a chance to say anything, and was banned.

I understand why I was banned, and that the atmosphere is important to you, but is a single flashbang really that distruptive to the game? I don't even think I talked much that night. I flashbanged, never got a chance to say anything, and was banned.

When asked why, you replied "Because I wanted to".

There is NO better reason to be banned from a GC server than for intentionally interrupting and diminishing the fun and atmosphere of the people that play here for your own amusement. Our rules are based almost entirely around this single fact.

Your act, along with the answer, along with the evening's attitude warranted your ban. Your ban came immediately after your answer to the question.

If you acknowledge that you understand why you were banned and that you understand that the atmosphere of our servers is important to us, then you can be unbanned.

Thanks Dante, and again, thanks for stopping by (Is this what it takes to get you here!? j/k)

If you feel you need to take a break sometimes, do so before doing something or saying something that may come back later.

16:27:25 removeid STEAM_0:1:7148937
16:27:28 writeid