Fallout 3 GOTY edition to include all 5 DLC

bushwack

Release date is October and retails for $50. I plan on picking this up since I quit playing the game before the first DLC came out. That and Windows Live annoys me so I avoided it, I figured they would release the DLC retail sooner or later.

• 2 months later...

Just a heads up, the GOTY edition was released today. Went and picked up mine. I started a new game a couple of weeks ago on hard, I'm lvl 19 working on the main quest going through Little Lamplight.

One thing I noticed about playing on hard is you level up faster then before. I really don't like that, cause once I hit the level cap I don't feel like playing any more. :shrug03:

I haven't played any DLC yet and I still think this is the best game ever, IMHO. I never replay games, but I'm on my third round with Fallout3, I can see myself playing it again soon too. Totally evil, poking people in the eyes Shemp style.

OK I replayed Oblivion, there.

Dont forget that one of those DLCs raises the level cap to 30.

Broken steele I think.

Yeah that was the first one I installed. By the time I activated the purifier I was lvl 22. I still think I'm leveling up too fast, I'm playing on Hard. Anyone playing on Very Hard? Level, level man. :D

• 4 weeks later...

I picked up GOTY on PS3 and it runs pretty well, I just wish they support their product with some decent patches cause there was some glitches/freeze. I'm trying to do the Gary 23 glitch and get the near invincible Guass Rifle and ammos from the simulation to real world lol.