ONS 2.0 Gametype for UT3

Ruff_Ryder

ONS 2.0 is a new gametype for Unreal Tournament 3. It's intent is to blend some of the past features of the Unreal Tournament 2004 Onslaught gametype into the Unreal Tournament 3 Warfare gametype. This was done by making adjustments to the vehicles and the player movement to more closely resemble some aspects of UT2K4 Onslaught and by bringing back 3 weapons not included in UT3.

Included with this new gametype are 9 maps that are remakes of the original stock UT2K4 maps as well as 3 remakes of some popular maps released and played on various league and ladder tournaments.

Note: All current Warfare maps, stock and custom, will work with ONS 2.0. The hoverboard still functions, and

the orb still in but can be removed from any map through this mutator.

More Info

Download @ File Planet

Gods Of Warfare Mirror

Edited by Ruff_Ryder

ONS 2.0 is a new gametype for Unreal Tournament 3. It's intent is to blend some of the past features of the Unreal Tournament 2004 Onslaught gametype into the Unreal Tournament 3 Warfare gametype. This was done by making adjustments to the vehicles and the player movement to more closely resemble some aspects of UT2K4 Onslaught and by bringing back 3 weapons not included in UT3.

Included with this new gametype are 9 maps that are remakes of the original stock UT2K4 maps as well as 3 remakes of some popular maps released and played on various league and ladder tournaments.

Note: All current Warfare maps, stock and custom, will work with ONS 2.0. The hoverboard still functions, and

the orb still in but can be removed from any map through this mutator.

More Info

Download @ File Planet

Gods Of Warfare Mirror

OK, I'll display my ignorance for the world to see... How exactly do you get this working? I downloaded the zip file and can extract the contents but where does it go, in it's own folder, selectively added to existing UT3 files? I poked around a bit to see if there were instructions with no luck. I tried unzipping it into my existing UT3 directory but I don't see any difference when running UT3.