Shattered Horizons

Laz.e.rus

Was watching the videos thru steam tonight. I get the impression that its a 3-Dimensional CSS. Can anyone confirm/refute this? I cant tell for sure if its co-op, open MP, or XvX. But I have to admit, it looks really interesting.

What is ANYones experience with it?

Can it be run on a pub server?

Its CHEAP!

EDIT:

WOAH!!!! didnt realize it was DX10 only.

That cuts the numbers for sure.

But then again, it may NOT be a bad thing to try out?

A quote:

"If you’re a longtime fan of Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, or others and have the power under the hood to run it, you’ll find a lot to like in Shattered Horizon"

Was watching the videos thru steam tonight. I get the impression that its a 3-Dimensional CSS. Can anyone confirm/refute this? I cant tell for sure if its co-op, open MP, or XvX. But I have to admit, it looks really interesting.

What is ANYones experience with it?

Can it be run on a pub server?

Its CHEAP!

EDIT:

WOAH!!!! didnt realize it was DX10 only.

That cuts the numbers for sure.

But then again, it may NOT be a bad thing to try out?

A quote:

"If you’re a longtime fan of Counter-Strike, Team Fortress, or others and have the power under the hood to run it, you’ll find a lot to like in Shattered Horizon"

HOLY CRAP THAT LOOKS AWESOME.

Too bad my PC can't run it...but wow! MOTION SICKNESS TO THE EXTREME!

• 2 weeks later...

Q3 arena on acid?

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/shatteredhorizon/images/6239679/2/?tag=thumbs_below;thumb;2

another quote from the review:

This is one of those games that makes it almost worthwhile to shellout the big moola needed to build a killer gaming rig. New twists onold standards juice up conventional multiplayer shooting action bymoving the battleground to the zero-gravity vacuum of space, and anemphasis on team tactics gives the game a unique feel. A handful ofmaps and no single-player option make this something of an ambitioustech demo, but the price is just $20, which may just make you forgetabout the limitations while you're playing as a killer astronaut.