Anyone still playing Guild Wars?

samurai nightling

So i didnt know if anyone still played Guild Wars. I know i see wolfsblood still playing occassionally, but i was just looking for something new to hold my interest, and i thought about playing again. Recently i feel extremely bored with everything, CS:S, L4D2, TF2, i even went back to Diablo 2 for a little but got bored quickly. Didn't know if anyone was playing to give me a reason to go back to it. Really im just holding out til next year in 2011 when GW2 and/or Diablo 3 are released.

I still got it, but I haven't played it in 2 years or something. I'd fire it up, but I only have Factions and Nightfall. Haven't installed the first GW or the expansion even though I have an unopened copy of both. If you need someone to play with, I will, but my characters aren't that good. I've never played PVP either.

Well if i played it would prolly be nightfall, since its the newest one i have, i never got eye of the north. I havent played in forever either, but not sure ill start playing again right now. What made the game so much fun back a few years ago was the guild Gathering Order, and without a friendly group of people to play with daily its gets kinda old after a while. We would need to find a good guild to join :P