Programmers or Others?

Windex

I think he's talking about creating a mod for the HL2 engine. I haven't tried it yet, but it'd be fun to do. We have quite a few developers in the GC community, I wonder what we could all come up with and create/test.

That's kind of where I was going with it Unclean :) So far the source 2009 engine is locked still but 2006 and 2007 are still good to go. The graphics with orange box were pretty awesome if you recall playing episode 1 or 2 even for today's standards.. I've got mapping and some programming experience.. Do we have any Modelers in the house? I know there's plenty of graphic design people to get textures and skins made :)

That's kind of where I was going with it Unclean :) So far the source 2009 engine is locked still but 2006 and 2007 are still good to go. The graphics with orange box were pretty awesome if you recall playing episode 1 or 2 even for today's standards.. I've got mapping and some programming experience.. Do we have any Modelers in the house? I know there's plenty of graphic design people to get textures and skins made :)

I've also got plenty of FTP space to dump files and work out of :)

Well you have to say what you want, cant be like "Any Modelers?" Like there Genres for Games and Movies, there also many types of 3-D Modelers. Do you want High or Low End Polys, Does it have to be squared, or can it have triangles. Since the Source Engine is pretty ..Open, you to know what you want out of a Modeler.

I have no clue, If there was any modeler I'm sure they'd have more of a clue.. i don't know the first thing about modeling or what would be needed out of one! thats why i was asking in general