I would like to be unbanned please. Thank You!

mzmili

Hello,

I was banned on your sever recently. The situation was this, I am a returning player to CS and I had been having tech difficulties the day i was banned. Particularly connection issues. Nevertheless i had tried to log on to one of your servers and a message popped up "server not responding". I left the computer as is and went to the restroom to go number two. Needless to say i was away from the computer and while i was away i became logged in to your sever. when i returned on my screen was a message saying i was banned lol. Basically I was in spectator mode for possibly 10 to 15 min. I sincerely apologies for that and did not mean to eat up bandwidth. I just want to say it was an accident and i did not intentionally log on to the sever just to remain idle. If i could be unbanned that would be great. When i play CS i do just that play. I dont have a mic and if i have questions i simply type them in. Basically i'm not a trouble maker. Thank you!

I've never seen one of our admins ban someone for being AFK. I guess there's a first time for everything, but it seems more likely that you were already banned. No player appears on our current stats named mzmili. I'm downloading the server logs now (you might be in there), but as a general rule asking for someone to unban you who doesn't know your Steam ID is futile.