Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker

CowboyFromHell`X

I beat Chuckles to this post. B) This game is cool. It's not as good as the first one, I doubt any will ever be, but this one takes the cake as compared to the last couple ones. I like the new animation it took, more old-school than new and it is much easier to move around. The sound in it is awesome and brings back memories. I'm only on the second dungeon, but I'm hooked. :lol:

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests
(edited)

The new zelda isn't that great. Ocarana is better. Gamecube is teh sux ne way.

Edited by TeKNiK

The new zelda isn't that great.  Ocarana is better.  Gamecube is teh sux ne way.

Wow. New Zelda rocks its at least on an equal level with Ocarnia. Also in no way does the gamecube suck. Metroid Prime, Zelda, Smash Bros, Resident Evil. Some of the best games released in recent time.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Anyone who is a Playstation or Microsoft fanboy will say that the GC sucks. While its capabilities are mindboggling when games challenge them, let's face it, the selection of great games isn't up to snuff.

Zelda rox though.

Anyone who is a Playstation or Microsoft fanboy will say that the GC sucks.  While its capabilities are mindboggling when games challenge them, let's face it, the selection of great games isn't up to snuff.

Zelda rox though.

You called that one. Im a gamer I play all games I dont care what console they are on. I dont currently own an Xbox but I own every other console ever released in the US(excluding Saturn and Jaguar). I even have a Virtual Boy :P Anways Just saying the gamecube sucks with nothing to back that up is ridiculous. I will say the XBox sucks because it has a lack of good software. Halo was a pathetic attempt at a good fps and there are so many other crappy games for it(I only mentioned Halo because that seems to be the one game every XBox fanboy falls back on). PS2 doesnt have a ton of games either but it has GTA, FFX, and a few others that made it worth getting. XBox has yet to present me with a reason to buy it.

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

I dunno how you can back up your claim that Halo is pathetic when it wins Game of the Year... but thats for another topic.... :lol:

I dunno lack of level design? Lack of fun? I had fun for the first couple of levels but then I was doing the same thing over and over and it was lame. Oh and who did it get game of the year from? Certainly not any source I care about :P The one I care most about is the Game Developer's Choice Awards(being in the industry :P) and GTA3 got that and Metroid PRime this year. If some magazine I dont care about gave it Game of the Year I could care less. I saw it getting rave reviews and I still think it was an awful FPS. Game of the Year is a completely objectional award depending on where it comes from. If I reviewed the game I might give it a 7 on a generous day only because it looks good and plays good. But for story and level design and fun it loses big.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

Everyone has their favs. I consider myself a gamer yes. But I really don't feel like getting into an arguement about why the gamecube is not good. The only thing remotely that would make me buy a gamecube is if the Final Fantasy coming to it looks nice. I follow wherever FF goes so that would be the only reason for me to go and buy it.

This leads me to a question no one answered, why is it called "Final" Fantasy if it never ends?

When Final Fantasy 1 was released the company was about to go under. They were bankrupt and this was going to be their final game. The game ended up selling so well and being such a success that it single handedly saved the company.