New version of item buy plugin

JackieChan

Now all that needs fixed is the amount of points distributed for doing certain things, along with the prices of some stuff. Just playing last night heres what needs balanced:

Spitters get too many points. 12 points every time u spit just a single person already on the ground. Double that if there are 2 close to each other or someone trying to get them up.

0 points to jockey someones head, needs to be at least 1 point.

0 points to hunter pounce someone, should be at least one.

0 points to charge someone, should be at least 1 or 2

Instant heal was 25? points on survivors. Dropping it to like 15 would even it more out i think so that survivors can actually maybe make it to the safe room. Maybe just 20?

Boomers points seemed ok, i think it was 1 point per person boomed? Always used to be like that.

the "multiple Damage" points seemed fine, 2 points for every multiple dmg seems even.

Thats all i really noticed, i may stat playing more and see what else can be done.

Edited by samurai nightling

lil idea, maybe have the hunter get pounce points based on the damage done from the pounce.

EX: "Hunter has pounced "player" for X amount damage.

the hunter would get the X amount of points equal to the damage done from the pounce.

That's going to be another thing a little sketchy for me to do. I wish I wasn't so inept at coding plugins. The only way I can really code these things is to have an understanding on whats going on in the code and pretty much copy/pasta and do countless amounts of testing. It's for sure doable, but just a matter if I can figure out how to do it or not.

I also was thinking that, but not get as many points for the pounce, but rather a smaller amount, but still more points for more dmg of a pounce. I think getting like 5-25 points for pounces could stack up points too fast and get too many tanks.

Example, do a 5dmg pounce, get 2 points. Do a 10 dmg pounce, get 5 points. Do a full 25 pounce and get like 10 or 15 points.

Edited by samurai nightling

GC Alumni

Small update for it:

Basically what it does is that it sets a variable at 1 when you buy a laser sight for a weapon and if that variable is 1, then you cannot buy laser sights again. Once you pick up another gun or buy one from the buy menu, the variable resets back to 0 so you can buy laser sights for that gun again.

Also, the plugin checks whether or not you have a primary weapon when you're trying to buy laser sights. If you don't have a primary weapon, it won't let you buy laser sights.

Edited by JackieChan